The Business Relationship Management: BRM Playbook is used in the Strategic Partnering Approach workshop. It guides the participant through a framework aimed at leveraging a business relationship management (BRM) capability to drive business value, build strategic business partnerships, and evolve enterprise culture.
Regular Price: $199
Professional Member Price: $99
•If you are a Professional Member, you receive discounted pricing on all books! Be sure that you log in to the shopping cart to verify your membership and you will then see your discounted pricing on all products.
•If you are not currently a Professional Member, you can join here.
⚠ Please note: This book will contain hyperlinks (blue text) that point to spaces in the BRM Interactive Body of Knowledge (BRMIBoK) within the Professional Member’s Online Campus. If you wish to access this content in the BRM Institute Online Campus, you must first be a Professional Member. Click here to join BRM Institute as a Professional Member.
Business Relationship Management: BRM Playbook
Leveraging a BRM Capability to Drive Business Value, Build Strategic Partnerships, and Evolve Enterprise Culture
- Clarifying your organization’s goal with IT, HR, Finance and other functions as a co-leaders (Strategy)
- Evolving culture to support collaboration and shared ownership (Culture)
- Breaking down siloes to integrate different functions (Convergence)
- Understanding the impact BRM has on each individual function (Making It Personal)
- Energizing and empowering the BRM capability team (Team)
- Ensuring and communicating realized value (Measurement)
|Dimensions||8.937 × 11 in|
PDF ebook, Spiral Bound, Perfect Bound