The Business Relationship Management: BRM Professional is used in the BRMP® training and certification program. This is intended as a comprehensive foundation for Business Relationship Managers at every experience level, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge.
Regular Price: $140
Professional Member Price: $40
•If you are a Professional Member, you are able to download the PDF e-book for free! Log in to the Online Campus and click the download button on the dashboard. Professional Members receive discounted pricing on all books! Be sure that you log in to the shopping cart to verify your membership and you will then see your discounted pricing on all products.
•If you are not currently a Professional Member, you can join here.
Business Relationship Management: BRM Professional
The BRMP® Guide to the BRM Body of Knowledge
- The characteristics of the BRM role.
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services.
- The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value.
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimize value leakage.
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs.
- The principles of effective and persuasive communication.
|Dimensions||8.937 × 2 × 10.625 in|
PDF ebook, Spiral Bound, Perfect Bound